<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8265138812216121615?origin\x3dhttp://winnieislovingherlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, 13 May 2009

♥ buzy buzy buzy

hey peeps.. havent been updating for a long long time. sorry bout that. soo much have been happening lately like liang's bday, Korean restaurant outing and more. (will update pictures soon) still dont have the time yet. soo much stuff to cope with. good and the bad comes and go. what am i talking bout? all these work are making my head go round and round. xp. and pretty much im lazy at the same time. so yea bear with me people. pics are gonna come. =D and and i think im starting to have phobia to water bottles!! why? cause for the past few months my water keeps on spilling. =.="

♥ ENJOY READING! ♥
11:26 pm
0 commented

♥ myself




      Welcome to my blog! =D
      This is pratically a place where I post anything that I like. So just for your information, if you don't like what I'm posting here, it's seriously not my problem. It's my blog so I do think I have the right to post whatever I like. =D
      ENJOY! =D


      ♥ wInNie =)
      ♥ single
      ♥ seventeen
      ♥ gemini
      ♥ 7th June'92
      ♥ buddhism
      ♥ love fashion, dance and crafts!

my say


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ recently?



♥ the memories



♥ clicks from


www.e-referrer.com

♥ special thanks