<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8265138812216121615?origin\x3dhttp://winnieislovingherlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, 11 February 2009

♥ Football and Basketball at ISB

got waken up nana's msg about a late afternoon outing to support SMSS, my former school's football team. it was suppose to start at 4pm. soo i took my time. but suddenly, out of no where, nana called and told me the boys have already arrive. so i have to rush my ass off. i was in a very messy condition. =( my hair was a mess. ahahah. but who cares im gonna sweat anyways.

i left the house around 3.15pm and reached ISB around 3 plus 4. both of our football teams, under 15 and under 18 won. =D and basketball only one team won. but still, we won. xp so yea. i got some pics from mum's facebook. =D


under 15

zaki, dayat, asyraf, izzi and darren. the under 18 team.

supporting the under 15 team

asyraf, izzat, zaki, izzi and dayat.

nana posing xp model kaliah. xp

nana and me =D


i have no idea why boys are kissing and showing off there football shoes. xp




the basketball team. =D o yea and i saw ate leah there! =D i miss her. HUGS!

♥ ENJOY READING! ♥
1:16 pm
0 commented

♥ myself




      Welcome to my blog! =D
      This is pratically a place where I post anything that I like. So just for your information, if you don't like what I'm posting here, it's seriously not my problem. It's my blog so I do think I have the right to post whatever I like. =D
      ENJOY! =D


      ♥ wInNie =)
      ♥ single
      ♥ seventeen
      ♥ gemini
      ♥ 7th June'92
      ♥ buddhism
      ♥ love fashion, dance and crafts!

my say


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ recently?



♥ the memories



♥ clicks from


www.e-referrer.com

♥ special thanks