<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8265138812216121615?origin\x3dhttp://winnieislovingherlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, 7 January 2009

♥ beauty crisis!

o my goodness! it just came to my senses that chinese new year is on the way. and im totally not ready for it. my face, hair and body are all disastrous.

pimples are all over my forehead! well, maybe im exaggerating it but there's like one huge pimple coming in the process, a few lil ones and a scar which i consider huge. i seriously have to stop my itchy hands from touching them. and i seriously have to control my eating habits too, to prevent all those pimple from coming again. i just hope it'll be gone before CNY.

my hair is pretty messy nowadays. one of the reason is since my sis has that new hairstyle, she's been using the hairdryer that i always USED to use. and another is, the haircut just made my hair a lil harder to manage but it's still a nice haircut. so yea. hopefully it will grow a lil more and easier to manage on CNY.

next, my body. i think im seriously getting fatter due to all the laziness. i really need to do more exercise starting tomorrow. need to lose those fats FAST!

any advice which can help me get rid of these stuff fast? anyone?
HELP!

♥ ENJOY READING! ♥
1:18 am
0 commented

♥ myself




      Welcome to my blog! =D
      This is pratically a place where I post anything that I like. So just for your information, if you don't like what I'm posting here, it's seriously not my problem. It's my blog so I do think I have the right to post whatever I like. =D
      ENJOY! =D


      ♥ wInNie =)
      ♥ single
      ♥ seventeen
      ♥ gemini
      ♥ 7th June'92
      ♥ buddhism
      ♥ love fashion, dance and crafts!

my say


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ recently?



♥ the memories



♥ clicks from


www.e-referrer.com

♥ special thanks